Effecttive Date: December 07, 2018
The web host of this web site is (“The Web Host”):
Agiou Vasileiou 11, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Greece, Postal code 55133
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 001 9175085015
▪ Our services: We offer informational technology services and call center services and solutions.
▪ Our website (“The Website”):
The website is intended for the personal information of users
Through the Website we offer the users call center services and solutions
The users can buy informational technology services
▪ Please read these Terms carefully before you use the website and our online services. If you do not agree with any of these terms we advice you not to use the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
▪ The Website content, including photographs, designs, software is protected by copyright according to Greek Law 2121/1993. Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification whether in whole or in part in any manner whatsoever and by any means whatsoever of the Website content is prohibited, unless it is approved in advance and in writing by the Company.
Industrial Property rights
▪ In the website, there are trade marks which are protected by the the Greek Law of Intellectual Property 4072/2012.
▪ Any unauthorized use of these trade marks is prohibited
▪ Every effort has been made to ensure that the content of the Website was correct at the time of last updating. Although, we cannot warrant the accuracy or the completeness of information provided on this website. The Web host is not responsible for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any false information.
▪ The Website may contain hypertext links. The Web host uses them for the user’s convenience. The Web host has not any liability for the content or products and services offered on the websites to which the Website is linked by either hypertext links or any other type of link. These sites are outside of the Company’s control and you visit them entirely at your own risk.
▪ The Web host is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by a third party/person (hackers) or computer viruses.
▪ The connection to the Website may be interrupted. In that case, the Company has not any liability for any loss or any caused to the user.
Changes and updates
▪ The Web host has the right to make amendments to these Terms at any time and without any notice. Any such change will be binding on users from the day these Terms were uploaded.
▪ It is user’s responsibility to check for any changes or updates of the Terms.
▪ The Web host processes user’s personal data collected through the Website.
▪ You can find more information about the cookies which the Company uses, what information cookies collect and the purposes of their use in our Cookies Policy
Online dispute resolution
▪ If you have any problem with our online services, you can make a complaint using the plaltform “Online Dispute Resolution” (see the following link).
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
▪ The Laws of Greece apply.
▪ Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Thessaloniki in Greece.
rights and obligations of the user
- When purchasing the package, you choose the individual services you want to activate and the charge is proportional to the selected services.
- The charge for the package is monthly, but the user of the service is required to prepay the package he chooses. Service packs have a duration of 6 months, 12 months or 24 months.
- The customer will be notified about the activation of the service via email.
- The service will be activated within 7 days.
rights and obligations of the reseller
- Once your request for cooperation with us is accepted, we will send you a link, which is unique to each partner-reseller.
- The reseller can add this link to an existing website or send it via email messenger or in other ways to interested buyers.
- For any purchase through this link, the reseller is entitled to receive a commission.
- The amount of the commission is initially credited to a reseller virtual account. Subsequently, the amount of the commission will be credited to the reseller’s Paypal account at 10 euros.